- had a fever within the last 24 hours,
- greenish discharge from the nose,
- excessive coughing,
- or any communicable disease (chicken pox, strep throat, etc.)
Absences and MakeupsABSENCES: If you know in advance that you will be absent from class, please let us know so we can make note of your absence. When you notify us about an absence, we open your spot for someone who would like to schedule a makeup. You can inform us of absences by emailing email@example.com. We will put your absence into our calendar. MAKEUPS: STARTING SPRING SESSION 2016, makeups must be scheduled online. Makeups can be scheduled provided there is space available in the class. To avoid overcrowding in classes, we limit makeups in each class. PLEASE NOTE! Because many people wait to the end of the session to schedule their makeups, it isn’t always possible to accommodate everyone. Please do your best to schedule your makeups earlier in the session. You’re welcome to schedule a makeup before a scheduled absence. To schedule your makeup class, please complete the makeup registration form.
PaymentTuition payment can be made by check, credit card, or Paypal.
- Credit Card and Paypal: use the payment link when you register for class. If you would prefer to pay after the date of registration, use this payment link: http://paypal.me/allegroathens, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invoice.
- Check: bring your check made out to CATHY RUMFELT to the first day of class.
Split Payment OptionWe offer a split payment option to families that register for a 10 week session. Payment is split up evenly over 3 months. There is a $6 fee for this option ($2 per payment). Contact Cathy at email@example.com if you are interested in this option. Our standard withdrawal and refund policies apply.
Refund PolicyFull refunds are available each session as long as the refund request is made five business days or more before the first day of the session.
- Late Refund Requests
- Refund requests received four business days or less before the session starts, and before the first time your class meets: We will refund your tuition minus a $25 administration fee.
- Refund requests received after your first class meeting and before week five: We will refund your tuition minus a $25 administration fee, a $30 materials fee, and $13.50 for each class that has occurred.
- Refund requests will no longer be honored after the fourth week of the session.
- Materials: $30 of your tuition pays for materials. If you received materials and return them to us with an unopened CD and the book in new condition, we will refund you the $30 materials fee.